Green gram is frequently associated with muscle building and post-workout meals, but did you know it can also benefit your skin? Let us investigate further.
Green gram, also known as moong beans, is a protein-rich legume that is cholesterol-free, gluten-free, and high in protein. It is commonly used as a post-workout meal due to its high protein and fiber content. It is now one of the most commonly used ingredients in plant-based eggs. Lyfepure offers Best Premium Quality Besan. Green moong is a popular ingredient in both savory and sweet dishes in India. But did you know that green gram has numerous skin benefits?
Green gram is good for the skin.
Green gram benefits for the skin are numerous, one of which is that it rejuvenates your skin by nourishing and exfoliating it when used as a scrub. It exfoliates dead skin cells and gives brightness to the skin. Green moong is high in vitamins A and C, which help to give the skin a healthy glow. Here’s how to use it to achieve glowing skin.
- How to Use for Glowing Skin:
- Soak 50g moong dal in a bowl overnight.
- Grind it into a fine paste in the morning.
- 1 teaspoon each of raw honey and almond oil should be mixed into the paste.
- Spread this face mask evenly over your face.
- Use cold water to rinse it off after 15 to 20 minutes.
- To give your skin a healthy glow, use this pack every other day.
- Acne and pimples are avoided:
Moong dal also prevents your skin’s pores from becoming clogged with oils or dirt. It will draw impurities from the skin and skin pores, leaving your skin looking fresh and young, and it will also help fight pimples and acne.
How to Apply:
- Overnight soak 1/4 cup moong dal.
- After a night, grind it into a fine paste.
- Now, to the paste, add 2 tbsp of homemade ghee.
- This paste should be massaged into your skin in an upward direction.
- Use this paste three times per week to keep your skin acne-free.
- Encourages hair growth
Green is not only good for the skin, but it also promotes hair growth and conditions the hair. It contains essential fats, minerals, and vitamins that help to prevent hair breakage.
How to Apply:
- Soak 1/4 cup moong dal in water and cook in a pressure cooker.
- Then blend it until it’s a smooth paste.
- To the paste, add 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Also, add a cup of yogurt and thoroughly combine all of the ingredients.
- Apply it to your hair and wash it with a mild shampoo after 2 hours.
- For dense and thick hair, use this pack once a week.
Now, that you know how beneficial green gram is for your skin in various ways, you need to get yourself a pack of pure and organic green gram to extract all its nutrients to enhance the glory of your skin. Connect with Lyfepure Organics to buy pure and organic food products.